Friday, September 9, 2016

The Twin Towers Attacks -

During September 9, 2001 terrorist hijacked passenger planes against the World Trade Center, and the the Pentagon in Washington D.C. A fourth plane crashed on the Pennsylvania field and killed all passengers on the plane. My first memory of these attacks was when my mom was watching the news like 4-5 years after the incident had happened. I asked what happened and she explained it to me I was still little so I couldn't understand quite well. They later announced it when I started going to school and I started becoming more aware of the situation.


Reflection: My thoughts and feelings about this situation is that it's very unbelievable that people would actually do this stuff. It's sad seeing people die just out of nowhere. The attack was not necessary the people who died are very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment