Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week


During this thanksgiving week I spent my days doing homework. We were assigned to do a brochure for health class. I also wrote 3 essays. I was also told to read the book “Night.” I don’t know why they assign us homework when it is specifically called a “break.” I got to spend a lot of time with my family and spent thanksgiving with them. I also took a trip to the Black Friday sale. We went to Glendale Galleria and to South Bay Galleria.I also went to Santa Monica Pier and it was very cold. Throughout the break I spent my days in my house doing homework. I didn’t take much adventures. The only times I went out were to go meet up with my family and eat. We did a lot of eating. Now we are back in school. Can’t wait to get to winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment