Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation:

1. The things I liked about this class was that we got time to do activities around the classroom. I also liked the fact that we do the typing tutor  for a few minutes once we enter the classroom. This helps us warm up for the student success statements and it helps memorize the keys at the same time. This may also help us reach our goal of 40 words per minute with a 100% success rate.

2. The things I didn't like about this class is that we do the same thing every other day. We stick to a routine and that's kind of boring. First, we do typing tutor, then we do our student success statement, next we either do our life planning journals or we work on the sheets on google docs. I like doing all these things but sometimes it might get a little boring because we do it every other day. 

3. Some of my recommendations are to change up our agenda sometimes and maybe try something new other than just doing the same things every other day. Other than that I like everything else we do in this class because we get to type and improve our typing skills. Another recommendation might be to do typing tutor for a little longer because we don't really get a lot of time to do it. 

4. My highlight for this class is that I improved my typing so much. Before I wouldn't really type with both hands. I would just type with my pointer fingers but now I type so much faster because I use all eight fingers. I've got the practice I needed from this class so know I somewhat know how to type properly. 

5. I really tried my best in this class especially with the student success statements because i'm really good at explaining things because I feel like I repeat the same things over again. I also tried my best in the typing tutor because I want to be able to type fast. Overall I do try hard in this class and all my other classes. 

6. Sometimes I do read them and write them. I never really have time, the only time I do it is on the weekends. I always forget to report because I can't remember very well what I have to do. Since we are going on winter break I am going to start reading and writing them constantly so I can set my goals high up. I will also start reporting every day as well. 

7. I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to have a future unlike those people who are wasting their time doing stuff that's not right. I want to show others that I can make it far. So I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to reach my goals I write down. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment