Monday, January 23, 2017

“Make Your Passion Your Profession”

My passion is playing volleyball. It’s my passion because I enjoy playing and I’m dedicated to playing it. I can make my passion become my profession by dedicating myself to playing it, continue playing it within the years and see where it takes me from there. There’s not really any education requirements needed to play the sport. Although a person must have good communication skills to work with teammates to work toward the team’s goal. A candidate must have a good attitude throughout the whole game and help their teammates throughout the game.


Reflection: In order to make my passion my profession I will determine myself to keep on pushing myself to get better on certain things. Practicing everyday to get to a certain point and having fun with the sport. Sooner or later volleyball will be my profession if I set my mind to reach that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment