Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring Break Days

During this spring break I did a lot of activities that I really enjoyed. My family and I went on a hiking trip at Kenneth Hahn Recreation Park. We met up with my other family members and all had a fun experience. Luckily I didn’t have Spring Break homework, so I spent my days watching movies. During one the days I also met up with some friends and we ran around a park and then played volleyball. Spring Break was somewhat fun I guess mainly because I got to do the things I love. Although I didn’t have any CTR experiences. Maybe next time I will. I spent most of my time at my cousin’s house. My spring break wasn’t anything crazy it was just simple but I still enjoyed it. Although something did happen. When we were at Kenneth Hahn Park we were hiking up this trail and I slipped so I grabbed onto the side and I didn’t realize there was a cactus on the side of the trail. I placed my hand on the side and got a thorn from the cactus into my finger. It hurt so bad, but my finger is better now. Although my Spring Break wasn’t as cool it was a great experience for me and that’s all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment