Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend


This Memorial Day Weekend was pretty interesting because there were a lot of events that happened during this weekend. First off on Saturday my team and I went to our last tournament game for volleyball, we made it memorable. This took place at El Camino College and after that we were very tired so that was the only thing we did that day. Sunday was not a very fun day because I woke up sick and I didn’t really have too much fun during the day. At night we went to my cousin's daughter’s birthday and I got to reunite with other family members that I haven’t seen in a long time. On Memorial Day my family and I had fun because we went shopping for my brother’s graduation outfit. He graduates on June 11 and so we decided to take advantage and go looking for my brother’s outfit. That same day I was writing my 10 paragraph essay and I couldn’t think straight I was struggling so much but luckily I got it done and turned it in on time. Although my Memorial Day Weekend didn’t sound as much fun, it was pretty fun to me and that’s all that matters. The only thing I didn’t like about my weekend was that I got sick and now it’s not as much fun, but I did get to sleep in and I enjoyed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment