Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"When I do good I feel good. When I do bad I feel bad." - Abraham Lincoln

When Abraham Lincoln says this he means when you do good you feel good because of what you did. If you do bad you feel bad because you did something wrong. For example, when your honest and tell the truth you feel good about yourself. When you lie and don't tell the truth you don't feel good about yourself. You feel guilty when you do bad because then you realize you shouldn't have done it. Abraham Lincoln said when you do good you feel good. He wasn't wrong. I once helped someone in need because he was homeless. It was cold out and he was laying on the floor. He wouldn't have anything to eat once he woke up. I left a few dollars on his side and left because i was running late to school. I felt good about it and I'm pretty sure he was happy about getting to eat. When you do good, you feel good. When you do bad, you feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment