Monday, February 6, 2017

“ I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.” - Dr. Ben Carson

Dr. Ben Carson grew up in a poor city, when he was older he realized he didn't want to live in poverty anymore. He worked hard to achieve his goal which was have money and help out his family and that was what he did. It’s your decision whether you decide to live with or without money. You can change poverty by studying, having an education, and having a future career. You make it your decision on how you want to live, how you want to pursue your dreams. Ben Carson decided to learn instead of being the bad kid in the classroom and it really made a difference. Choose how you want to live whether it's living with or without poverty. Make your move. Educate yourself to work hard work your way up to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment