Friday, December 2, 2016

                          Challenges Teens Face Today

  1. Many teen today deal with different challenges some of them might be eating disorders, stress, bullying, peer pressure and competition. They may become frustrated and lead to other problems they might not want to face.
  2. The only challenge I deal with at the moment is stress. Things I do get rid of it is play sports. I can also manage my time to make sure I get all my stuff done and not have to worry about anything later and that kind of helps me feel better.
  3. Being a CTR person helps me overcome any challenge because helping out others or just doing something for your environment can help you feel better about yourself in just knowing you did good for others and your community.
  4. We can help other teens overcome their challenges by acknowledging them that everything is going to be ok. We can also recommend them to do some exercises to help calm them down, or even write down what they feel to get off what’s on their mind.

  1. The greatest need that teens have are friends that can they can talk to and others they can rely on. They need attention to let others know how they feel and what they are thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment